Is your dog a little bit goofy, or perhaps you are?
Whatever the case, you are obviously trying to find funny dog names to suit your smile giving and face licking best friend.
Lucky for you, you’ve come to the right place with our fun-filled collection of comical dog names.
From female to male, foreign to cute, and even a few names to suit your dark-furred canine, we have got you covered!
Whether you’re looking for a funny-sounding name, a pun-intended name, or just something a little unique, then take a look at our amazing collection of over 100 below.
We hope these hilarious ideas will make you howl and bark with laughter!
Best Funny Dog Names
For a puppy who is a little more petite, or even a little more on the tubby side, you could definitely try an adorable title which will still make you giggle on a regular basis.
Female or male, as long as they are cute (which to be honest, is all dogs) then these goofy canine monikers may be the perfect fit!
- 50 Scent – As in 50 Cent. Dogs have amazing noses, you really can’t go wrong with this one
- Chew Barka – As in Chewbacca. Perfect for a furry dog breed with light brown fur
- Cookie Monster – For the puppy who is the King of stealing treats!
- Corona – Just add a lime sweater!
- Droolius Caesar
- Fresh Prints – of Bel Hair
- Hotdog – Perfect for a Dachshund breed!
- Indiana Bones
- Jimmy Chew
- Mary Puppins
- McTummy – This definitely suits a food-orientated breed such as a Lab
- Notorious D.O.G
- Ozzy Pawsborne
- Patrick and Spongebob – Your two trouble making pups!
- Pee Wee
- Prince of Barkness
- Princess of Barkness
- Pupzilla – Made for a little destructor
- Santa Paws
- Scrappy Doo
- Winne the Poodle (for Poodles only)
- Woofie Goldberg
Hilarious Girl Dog Names
Some furry ladies aren’t just beautiful to look at, some are filled with oodles of laughter and love.
Does this sound like your female best fur-end?
Why not try one of these:
- Auntie Flo
- Catherine Zeta-Bones
- El Nina
- Felicia – Byeeee Felicia
- Katy Hairy
- Mariah Hairy – A classic pun-name for Mariah Carey
- Mary Puppins
- Miss Piggy – Perfect for your wee glutton
- Neveah- Heaven spelt backwards, a little clever humour here for your mischevious fur lady
- Papaya – This one just sounds silly
- Pupalina – Doesn’t this sound adorable? Suitable for a tiny friend, just like Thumbalina!
- Queen Elizabark
- Queen Elizawoof
- Sarah Jessica Barker
- Sasha Fierce
- Tortilla – Just wrap your pup up in her favorite blanket
- Vera Fang
- Virgina Woof
Comical Boy Dog Names
If your pup is a comedian, adores being the centre of attention, and has a wicked personality then you should definitely consider giving him one of these funny names to match.
Have a look at our list dedicated to those more masculine little comics and choose one of these funny dog names:
Goofy Names For Black Dogs
Trying to find a name for your dark haired fur baby?
Perhaps you just want to be a little ironic for your light haired angel?
We have a list of our favorite ideas for black dogs which are sure to make anyone laugh or smile, even those with the darkest of hearts:
|50 Scent||Indiana Bones||Peanut|
|Cannoli||Jimmy Chew||Pee Wee|
|Chew Barka||Macaroni||Prince of Barkness|
|Cookie Monster||Mary Puppins||Princess of Barkness|
|Dogzilla||Notorious D.O.G||Scrappy Doo|
|Droolius Caesar||Ozzy Pawsborne||T-Bone|
|Fresh Prints||Patrick and Spongebob||Winne the Poodle|